Recap of City of Marshfield Government Meetings – February 21, 2017
Judiciary and License Committee:
- Discussed possible action on commercial quadricycles (aka “Pedal Pubs”) and whether to allow consumption of malt beverages while operating
Finance, Budget, & Personnel Committee:
- In Closed Session, approved a memorandum of understanding with the Marshfield Professional Police Association (MPPA).
- Discussed updated design aspects of Wenzel Family Plaza, which will include elements that honor Marshfield’s history as “Hub City”.
- Discussed subcommittee recommendations regarding downtown parking regulations.
- Overview of Advanced Disposal proposal to provide garbage and recycling containers to all residents.
- Reviewed Conditional Use Request to allow a drive-thru facility and outside seating area for use at mutl-tenant development located on North Central (near current Papagalos location).
- Conditional Use Request was approved for a tourist house (aka “Airbnb”) at 906 S Central (stone house next to Blue Heron Brew Pub).