Marshfield Police Department Police Reports – September 16, 2018
- 09.13.18: A Marshfield female reported finding a child carrier/car seat and child sandals at Braem Park. Officers responded and collected the items. The area was checked and no one could be located. The items were secured into evidence.
- 09.13.18: A Spencer female called dispatch to report her ex-boyfriend has been calling her and driving past the park she was currently at with friends. The ex-boyfriend has probation rules to not have contact with her. The man was taken into custody on a probation hold, booked, an then transported to Wood County Jail.
- 09.12.18: The complainant called police when a 35 year-old Marshfield female showed up at his residence. The female was out on bond and court-ordered to have no contact with the complainant or his residence. Charges are being requested through the Wood County DA Office.
- 9.12.18: A Marshfield female called to report a theft. The complainant stated she noticed the gift cards had been taken from the safe located in the front office. She stated the combination was kept next to the safe and could not provide any information for who may have taken the items. Copies of the serial numbers were provided to the business and they will contact the PD if someone attempts to use the cards.
- 09.12.18: A Marshfield female reported an out of control student who was hitting her mother. Crisis was contacted and the student was brought to Marshfield Medical for an evaluation. The mother contacted family services and will be working with her case manager to come up with a long-term treatment for her daughter.
- 09.08.18: Complainant called to report theft of medication. The complainant said he has a lot of “sketchy” friends that know he has prescriptions and leaves his house unlocked. The complainant could not remember how many pills he had left exactly and could not find any prescription paperwork from the last time he picked up prescriptions.