Home Local News Police Reports: Man Attempts to Escape Arrest on Bicycle
Marshfield Police Department Police Reports
- 10.04.18: A 28 year old Marshfield man was taken into custody for disorderly conduct after refusing to leave the Marshfield Medical Center. The man physically resisted officer attempts to take him into custody. The man was eventually transported to the Wood County Jail. Charges are being requested to the Wood County Jail.
- 10.04.18: A Probation/Parole Officer stated she was attempting contact with a 41 year-old Marshfield man who was on probation. She said that the man eluded her on his bicycle and was now requesting officers take the man into custody for probation hold. Officers located the man on his bicycle but the man refused to stop. Officers eventually stopped the man and he still refused to comply, at which point an electronic control device was deployed. He was decentralized and taken into custody. The man was then transported to WOSO Jail for the probation hold. Charges are being requested through the Wood County DA.
- 10.04.18: At 2217 hours, a 32 year-old Marshfield male was arrested during a traffic stop for a valid Wood County warrant. He was transported to MPD for booking procedures and was released after he posted the required bond amount.
- 10.02.18: A 29 year old Marshfield male was taken into custody on a valid Marshfield PD warrant. He was transported to the MPD for booking procedures, then to Wood County Jail.
- 10.01.18: A Marshfield gas station reported to police that a female filled her vehicle up with fuel on three separate occasions in the month of September 2018 and made no attempt to pay for the fuel. The plate appeared to be altered or fake. With the assistance of a Wood County Deputy, the vehicle and female were located in Auburndale. The 46 year-old suspect was arrested for fraud on gas station and transported to Marshfield Police Department for photographs and fingerprints. A request for charges will be forwarded to the Wood County District Attorney’s office for two counts of fraud. The first offense will be a municipal citation.
- 09.30.18: A Marshfield male observed two individuals involved in a verbal argument outside of his residence. Officers located and identified them as a 20 year-old Marshfield female and 21 year-old Marshfield male. It was learned that the female violated a no contact order and Probation & Parole was called. The female was later placed into custody on a probation hold. Following the arrest, THC was located in the female’s possession. The female was transported to MPD for booking procedures and later transported to the Wood County Jail. Charges for possession of THC and misdemeanor bail jumping will be forwarded to the Wood County District Attorney’s Office.
- 09.30.18: At 2130, a traffic stop was performed for equipment violation on 25th Street at Maple. Wood County Dispatch advised the driver had an outstanding arrest warrant for child support. He was arrested and transported to MPD where he posted bond. He was then released.
- 09.29.18: A 38 year-old Marshfield man was taken in custody at 601 N. Cedar Ave. for a Wood County Warrant and a probation hold. The man was transported to the MPD where booking procedures were completed. The man was transported to the Wood County Jail.
- 09.29.18: A 20 year-old Marshfield female was arrested at her residence for Felony Bail Jumping, Possession of THC and Drug Paraphernelia. Charges will be requested through Wood County District Attorney’s Office.
- 09.29.18: A business owner reported that an intoxicated 24 year-old Marshfield male was creating a disturbance and would like him to leave. When officers arrived on scene, the suspect attacked on of the patrol vehicles and then resisted arrest. The suspect was transported to the Marshfield Medical Center by Marshfield Ambulance for exhibiting signs of excited delirium. After the suspect was medically cleared, he was brought back to the MPD for booking procedures. He was later released to a relative.