Linzmaier Awarded DAISY Award
Submitted to FOCUS – Ministry Home Care – Home Health, part of Ascension at Home, honored Jeremy Linzmaier, RN, with the 3rd Quarter DAISY Award during a recent ceremony. Recipients are selected quarterly, based on their clinical expertise and demonstration of extraordinary compassionate care.
The winners receive a certificate, pin and a hand-carved sculpture called “A Healer’s Touch,” created by artists of the Shona Tribe in Africa.
Other RN’s nominated for this award were:
- Sharon Seegert and Angie Godard – Arbor Vitae
- Cyndi Roesler – Marshfield
- Lyndsey Kontny – Milwaukee
- Carrie Hankes, Lisa Kane, Jennifer Resch and Tracy Weber – Neenah
- Jill Kelly and Ashley Spranger – Plover
- Lisa Neibaur – Racine
- Joan Kleinschmidt – Rhinelander
The DAISY Award is part of the DAISY Foundation’s program to recognize the super-human efforts nurses perform every day.
The not-for-profit DAISY Foundation is based in Glen Ellen, Calif., and was established by family members in memory of J. Patrick Barnes. Patrick died at the age of 33 in late 1999 from complications of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), an auto-immune disease. To learn more, go to www.daisyfoundation.org.