Council Preview- What to Expect at Tuesday’s Meeting
With the City of Marshfield Common Council’s next meeting tonight- Tuesday, January 9 at 7:00pm, City Administrator Steve Barg outlines what to expect. Previewing the agenda with him is WDLB’s Mike Warren, host of Council Preview on Marshfield Community Television (MCTV).
Highlighted Items for Discussion at Tuesday’s Meeting:
- Update on relocation of City Hall to Forward Financial (scheduled move-in date for August)
- Referendum – Constitutional amendment in opposition to Citizens United case (Staff Updates)
- UW communications tower ground lease agreement (Staff Updates)
- Resolution No. 2018-01 CUP for a Group and Large Development located in the 1900–2000 blocks of North Hume Avenue (Consent Agenda, Plan Commission)
- Director of Development Services position (being discussed in Closed Session, per Wisconsin Statutes Chapter 19.85(1)(c))
- Request to approve Memorandum of Understanding with Wood County for drug court services in the City of Marshfield.