Downtown Marshfield Fire on Christmas Eve

Photo courtesy of MPD.

Fire Above Mr. G’s Saloon Downtown

Marshfield Fire & Rescue and Marshfield Police Department responded to a fire at 136 S Central Avenue at approximately 9:30pm on Sunday night, Christmas Eve. According to the official police report, officers arrives and assisted in removing occupants.

Fire Department personnel located another subject inside, who was transported to Marshfield Medical Center. This man was later transferred to Madison. MFRD was able to extinguish the fire. There is extensive damage to an upstairs apartment and the tavern below. Investigation will continue.

12/26 Update- A GoFundMe Page has been set up for the resident: https://www.gofundme.com/lamont-sonny-dumler

 

Facebook Comments